Monday, May 20, 2013

Week 10 Fun, Money & ID Badges

This week is pretty simple.  Make sure you have some fun and entertaining things for your kids to do.
I found a 3 pack of cards like Old Maid, Go Fish and Crazy 8s at Dollar Tree on 17th Street.  Each one of my kids has a pack of cards.  You could do a small notebook and pen, some dice, coloring book, reading books, etc.

Make sure you have some small bills and change in each pack.  If electronics go down you will need cash.

ID Badges can be made as easily as writing on the back of a wallet sized photo and putting it in a Ziploc baggie.  I printed a picture of my girls on the computer and next to the picture I wrote their name, birthday, height and weight and parents names.  I laminated it for protection from water.

No comments:

Post a Comment