Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hooray For Preparing!

I never thought this would be exciting to me, but check this out!!

 
I ordered 40 tube tents and 83 emergency blankets today!  What a comfort to know that 13 more families are a little more prepared than they were yesterday.  If you ordered some, you can anticipate a delivery here in the next few days from me.

Nice job everybody!  I hope you are feeling the peace that comes along with preparing.

I wanted to share this experience from Maryann Blanchard. 

"The 72 hr kits are coming along, haven't put them directly into the bags they should be in, but I am getting the stuff collected, and waiting for the perfect moment to get my kids to help put them each in their own bag. We got the hygene stuff last week, and Samantha is pretty concerned about us just leaving the house and not coming back, I think a good FHE will be in order to explain and then put together, anyway, it has been fun!!"








Good job Maryann!  Thanks for sharing your experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment