Monday, November 12, 2012

This week Shopping..

I didn't see many good deals this week for food storage items.
Smiths (ends Tuesday)- when you buy 10 participating items
Cream of Chicken/Mushroom $.69 
Green Giant Vegetables $.49
American Beauty Pasta $.49
  
 I will treat you to a few good deals I saw around Winco this morning. :)
 
Chocolate Chips (as previously mentioned) $1.78
 
 
Cream Cheese $.88

 
2 lb powdered sugar $1.18
 
Vegetable Oil $2.38

 
I wanted to show you how much you can save on spices and seasonings in bulk.  There were some 12 oz containers of gravy mix for $6.98.  I purchased a bag of chicken gravy mix which refilled my container and had about 1/4 cup left over for $3.90.
 
Sometimes you have to get creative with storing things you buy in bulk.  I reused my Crystal Light container to store peppercorns. 
 
I also just discovered ranch dressing mix in bulk.  I measured this package which is just over 2 Tbsp. of mix and costs $1.  I got about 1.5 cups for $3 by buying it in bulk.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment