Thursday, September 20, 2012

Chicken Breast

I don't know how many of you have ordered from Zaycon Foods before, but they sell all sorts of products and travel around the area to deliver and offer fantastic prices for a great product.  It is 100% natural chicken with no added hormones, additives or artificial ingredients as well as never frozen.  It comes directly from the processor.

Right now they are selling their fresh boneless, skinless chicken breast for $1.69/lb.  I have ordered it mulitple times before and it is fantastic!  You buy it in 40 lb increments and it comes bagged and boxed and all you have to do is show up at the location on the day of delivery to pick it up.  You don't even have to get out of your car.  They come to your window and load it for you.

This round of orders must be in by October 9th and pick up day is October 19th between 5-8pm at:
Conrad & Bischoff
1505 W. Broadway
Idaho Falls, ID 83402

I come home and cut the breast and put it in freezer baggies and LOVE having it on hand for dinners for my family.  I freeze them stacked flat as possible too for more room in my freezer.

Anyway, just thought I would share the information.  If you are interested I would order pretty soon.  They are known to sell out.  They do come around this area about 2-3 times a year though with chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment